Software-Defined Electricity is an advanced electrical power distribution technology. It is hardware installed into power networks at the panel level and once activated, maintains perfect power quality for every load in the panel regardless of upstream fluctuation or pattern of power consumption.
Perfect power quality is defined as:
- Unity power factor for every load in the panel
- Harmonics up to the 23rd maintained below 2%
- Phases will be automatically balanced in Real-Time
- Zeroing of Neutral/Ground current
- Sustainable Class B surge protection
This is done leveraging Task Oriented Optimal Computing processing data and analytics to better measure and control electricity in Real-Time. Software-Defined Electricity is the most efficient way to deliver electricity.